1) Define SOA?
2) Advantages and disadvantages of adopting SOA in an Organization?advantages-and-disadvantages
3) Is SOA best suit for every business? (Ex: for a simple system where no services are reusable it’s not a good choice, also real time systems may be tough due to performance reasons.)
4) Are web services must in SOA? Any alternatives?
5) Can set of web services in your project mean you are doing a SOA project? Justify.
6) Need for Registry and repositories in SOA?
7) Need for SOA Governance?
8) Is ESB a must for SOA?
9) Difference b/w ESB and EAI (tough one).
10) Difference b/w ESB and BPEL Engine.
11) Need for Orchestration?
12) Difference b/w BPEL engine and ESB?
13) Importance of Granularity of a Service?
14) What are composite services? How they are different from business processes?
15) What are the important features of an ESB?
16) Difference between BPEL and BPMN?
17) Role of business analyst in SOA projects?
18) Describe your approach for starting an SOA project in an Organization?
19) Possible Security issues in SOA projects? Can achieve an End to End Security?
20) How can we handle Transactions in SOA?